HelpDesk+ makes it easy for everyone on your team to get the support they need.
The platform will help users get connected to their existing accounts or create new customer accounts as part of the initial user set up process.
When do users get connected:
- Users interact with the bot via the homepage
- Agents create requests on behalf of users with emojis
How it works:
- The users slack email is validated in Jira Service Desk
- If a match is found the user is asked to confirm their account
- If no match is found the user can create a new account
- Users can search for a different email address if needed
Existing Jira Service Desk Customer
If an existing JSD account is found matching the email address the user is prompted to confirm their account to proceed.
No Match Found (New Customer)
If no JSD or Jira account is found matching the email address the user can create a new account or search based on a different email address.
If the user clicks the button Create
After the user clicks the button Submit a new customer account is registered and connected to the user in Slack. This user can now submit requests via Slack.
Match found in Jira Core
If the user account is found in Jira the user is prompted to connect and completes the OAuth handshake in Jira by clicking allow on the prompt in Jira.
The user is then connected to the Jira account and perform additional actions based on Jira permissions.