Use this feature to restrict access to specific areas within the Jira Integration+ application.
To manage channel permissions login to your account and navigate to the Permissions page.
In this area you will find the following option:
- Restrict Channel Configuration Access - Slack users who can manage channel based configurations for notifications and create issue defaults.
Global Bot Account Access
To manage global account permissions login to your account and navigate to the Security page.
Request Access Process
With account restriction enabled users can request access to your account when they visit the restricted areas.
Here is how it works:
- The user sees as request access screen
- User requests access
- The user(s) who already have permission get a message in Slack with the name of the user requesting access and a button to allow access
- The user who requested access is told in Slack that they have been granted access
- The user is now added to the list of allowed users and can access the requested section.