Follow these simple steps to learn how to schedule messages.
We will cover the following topics in this article:
- Configuring scheduled reports
- Managing scheduled reports
Example use cases
- Daily report of tickets assigned to me
- Report of overdue tickets for my project
- Project summary report into scrum channel
- All tickets assigned to me within last 24 hours
- All tickets that mention me within last week
Configuring scheduled reports
We will configure a schedule to direct the bot to send a list of tickets assigned to you. We will setup the bot to send this list daily at a specific time.
- Start by running a search.
- Click the "Schedule" button to expand scheduling options.
From here you have the options to:
- Name your report
- Set as enabled/disabled
- Set the time of day your report is generated
- Set which days your report will be generated
- See what command and channel your report will be generated to
Managing scheduled reports
You can manage your scheduled reports by typing the command "/jira-plus reports" in any channel or directly to the bot.
You can then use the "..." button to manage each report.