Follow these simple steps to learn how to schedule messages.
We will cover the following topics in this article:
- Configuring scheduled messages
- Disabling scheduled messages
Example use cases
- Daily report of tickets assigned to me
- Report of overdue tickets for my project
- Project summary report into scrum channel
- All tickets assigned to me within last 24 hours
- All tickets that mention me within last week
Learn how to schedule messages with this short video.
Configuring scheduled messages
We will configure a schedule to direct the bot to send a list of tickets assigned to you. We will setup the bot to send this list daily at a specific time.
- Start by running a search.
- Click the "Choose an option" control to expand scheduling options.
- Select the option "Schedule for Weekdays @ 9am" will generate the following confirmation message:
- Select the option "Schedule for Weekdays @ ..." will enable the following control to set delivery time:
- Select the option "Choose a custom schedule" will enable the following control to day, then time:
Disabling scheduled messages
You are able to stop scheduled messages by clicking the "Stop Schedule" button at the button of scheduled message output.